You will receive a notification about which date you are responsible for hanging up your poster for poster sessions. This year, poster sessions will be held from Monday, April 16 through Wednesday, April 18. Please review the information below for detailed instructions on how you should prepare for poster sessions.
- Check-in will begin at 8:00am in the Main Atrium. There will be a check-in desk located on the stage where you can retrieve your poster ID number, event t-shirt, and help for hanging your poster (push pins, Velcro, etc).
- Posters should be hung no later than 10:00am.
- Posters will be hung in numerical order in designated spaces. There will also be a sign on the poster board with your poster ID and title. Each row of poster boards will indicate which numbers should be hung on that row to help you find your designated space.
- We ask that presenters and/or a representative stand with their posters between 1:00pm – 3:00pm on the day of their session to discuss your work with colleagues and participants.
- Because poster sessions will be held for three consecutive days, you must retrieve your poster on the day of your session no later than 4:00pm so that setup for the next day can begin.
- Notifications will be sent via email on Wednesday evening (April 18) about the highest scored posters. Winners will be revealed at the Awards Ceremony on Thursday (April 19).